Tax Forms

If you need to request your tax forms, please contact [email protected] for assistance.

What is a T2202?

Qualifying students can claim a tuition tax credit to offset part of the expense of college. The T2202 is a tuition tax receipt that shows the amount of tuition you paid for your courses in the previous calendar year. Please contact [email protected] for a copy of your tax form.

What is a T4A slip? 

A T4A slip is a supporting document used to report the scholarship or bursary income you received while you were enrolled at an educational institution. Only students who have received institutional scholarships or bursaries will be issued T4 slips from the Colleges.

More resources for students on filing taxes in Canada
  •     Government of Canada
  •     UBC Student Services